SECURITY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Purpose of the document
The policy will be reviewed annually. but also after any significant changes in the business and related legislation. In any case, the company reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data without notice, in accordance with the applicable regulatory framework.
The company attaches the utmost importance to the processing, security and protection of the personal data of the involved parties. The company is certified according to ISO 9001. Those interested can contact for the exercise of their rights but also for
any clarification regarding this security policy, in the following contact details:
- Person in charge of Personal Data Processing: The company “ΠΑΠΑΔΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ ΑΡΓ. ΣΩΤΗΡΗΣ” (hereafter referred to as “ARTUPMASCOTS”).
- Address: Athinon 62A, 26222, Patras, GR
- Email Address: email@example.com
The present policy of the company, establishes the measures taken in terms of personal data, fully complying with the Regulation
of the European Union 679/2016 and the legislation in force in general.
The term “personal data” refers to information of natural persons, such as name, patronymic, identity number, age, sex, educational level, specialization, profession, Tax Registration Number, AMKA, address, telephone number, e-mail address
(e-mail), etc., which identify or can identify them. The company collects personal information, which depends on the requested service from time to time by the visitor / user, by various methods but always with the consent of the parties involved. The company collects personal data of the visitors / users of its website, only when they themselves voluntarily provide them in order to provide services that are available electronically to them (such as information about services, and training programs). As mentioned in the procedure D.320 “Confidentiality”, the keeping of the company’s records is done with
confidentiality and they are accessible only to authorized persons, ie the respective person in charge and the Administrators.
Processing – Data Collection
The Data is collected and processed for lawful purposes. The data is kept for a certain period of time, which
characterized as required by law or by the Corporate Policy.
The data is processed in accordance with applicable law and the company is committed to protecting it from unauthorized or illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage. The time and manner of keeping the files is described in procedure D.550, Checking and keeping files and registers.
Concession of Data
The obligatory provision of Data is indicated by an asterisk (*) next to the personal data of obligatory character, which must be completed to achieve the main purpose of the collection of the specific Data. The provision of additional Data to the Company, in addition to those that are marked as mandatory, with the asterisk, is optional and does not affect the main purposes of data collection, but their provision serves to optimize the quality of services provided.
More information on how to manage the communication forms of the website and the e-mail can be found in the D. 250 procedure and in the accompanying forms.
When Data is collected
During the communication with the Company and the use of its services, data are collected, either through the contact form, the program expression of interest form or by phone, directly from the company’s staff or its associates.
How Data is used
In order to better serve stakeholders and in the context of personal data protection legislation, the data may be used for:
- Order / order processing
- New customer registration
- Payment management and debt collection
- Fulfillment of a legal obligation
- Participation in a competition
- Display related site content and related ads
- Improving the website, products / services, experience with the use of data analysis tools
- Personalized proposals for goods or services
- Update on security policy changes
The visitors / users of our website who provide the above personal data, provide their consent to ARTUPMASCOTS to use them, internally or in collaboration with companies that act in its name and on its behalf, e.g. certification bodies, aiming at the best possible customer / user service. As far as the partner companies are concerned, Practica reserves the right to
the right to publish the cooperation with them for the purposes of mutual advertising (by any appropriate means – eg by posting the logo of the partner company on the website of Practica).
Practica undertakes not to sell or otherwise transmit or disclose personal information of visitors / users of its website to third parties, other than those mentioned above, without the consent of the visitor / user, with the exception of the application of relevant legal dictates to co-financed programs of Ministries and to the competent authorities only, e.g. Ministry of Labor, OAED, etc.
Categories of data collected
- Identity data: includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, date of birth and gender.
Contact details: include email address, city and phone numbers.
- Financial data: includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction data: includes details about payments from you and other items of products and services you purchased from us.
- Technical data: includes the Internet Protocol (IP) address, login details, browser type and version, time zone and location, additional browser types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.Visitors / users of our website are kindly requested to check this policy at regular intervals, as its continued use implies that they accept any possible modifications thereof. In case the users of the website practica.gr are redirected to third party websites through special links (links, hyperlinks, banners), Practica is not responsible for the terms of management and protection of personal data, which they follow.
- Profile data: includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, comments and responses to inquiries.
- Usage data: includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
Marketing and communications data: includes your preferences regarding the promotion of us and third parties and your preferences for your communication with us.
Change of purpose
The data is used in whole or in part, only for the purposes for which it is collected, such as the provision of services that are available electronically. If they need to be used for another purpose, communication is required in order to obtain consent or to present the legal basis permitting the change of purpose, unless the next purpose is compatible with the original, as required by law.
Cookies or other similar technologies
The website uses “cookie” technologies, in order to be able to identify the visitors, to record the IP address and the way in which each visitor uses the website. This information is used to provide better services, improving the design of the website, but also the products, services and promotions. A cookie is a small data file that is placed on the hard drive of the visitor’s computer. A session cookie expires as soon as the browser is closed. A “permanent cookie” stores information on the hard disk so that
when the session is over and the visitor returns to the same site at a later time, the cookie information is still available. When using the website, the company reserves the right to use both a session cookie and a permanent cookie.
Interested parties maintain:
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to disclose their data
- The right of correction
- The right to delete
- The right to complain to the supervisory authority
For this purpose, any request of any natural person, should be addressed in writing to ARTUPMASCOTS
The rights of the interested parties are presented in the procedure D.240 Management of Applications for Personal Data and in the corresponding form E.240-1 Application for revocation, notification, correction, deletion of personal data.